Family Stations, Inc. (“Family”) is a Christian nonprofit radio ministry whose mission is to share the Word of God and a message of hope in Jesus Christ with people throughout the United States and around the world (“Mission”).
At Family Radio, your privacy is very important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Family Radio collects and the ways in which Family Radio may use that personal information in its photo, print, or audio and audiovisual recordings made available through any medium, including television, radio, or satellite transmissions, social media platforms, podcasts, or any other physical or electronic media now known or later created.
Personal information collection Family Radio may collect and use the following kinds of Personal Information:
- Personal information submitted with your prior consent in the form of correspondence through written, telephone, email, social media or other web-based communications in order to receive resources, share encouragement or fulfill the Mission of the ministry in various ways.
- Information obtained through your use of this website in order to provide additional content, including Bible studies, Bible reading and other biblical content, customized to better serve your needs.
Using Personal Information Family Radio may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website.
- Publish a portion of your correspondences with your consent to help encourage our audience throughout the world, taking good-faith precautions to protect personally identifiable information.
- Send you published or audio materials you have requested without charge.
- Send you information about other ways of hearing Family Radio programming over the Internet.
- Send to you gift receipts, and year-end giving statements.
- Send you information about the ministry of Family Radio and how you may help proclaim the Gospel.
Family Stations, Inc., never shares personally identifiable information with any outside parties, including its agents, sub-contractors or other associated organizations or ministries without your prior consent. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Family Stations, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend your or Family Radio’s legal rights.
Securing your Data Family Radio will in good faith take technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information and/or identity. Family Radio will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption and or other security technology.
Attn: Jennifer Burkhiser
4057 Rural Plains Circle, Suite 300
Franklin, TN 37064, USA