At Family Radio your privacy is very important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Family Radio collects, and the ways in which Family Radio uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Family Radio may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website in order to provide additional content, including Bible Studies, and or Bible reading and other Biblical content so as to serve better your needs.
Using personal information
Family Radio may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Publish your correspondences or portion of your correspondences to help encourage other listeners or Website users throughout the world.
- Send you published or audio materials you have requested without charge
- Send you information about other ways of hearing Family Radio programming over the internet.
- Send to you gift receipts, and year-end giving statements.
- Send you information about the ministry of Family Radio and how you may help proclaim the Gospel.
Family Stations, Inc. never shares personal information to any outside parties, including its agents, sub-contractors or other associated organizations or ministries.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Family Stations, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend your or Family Radio’s legal rights.
Securing your data
Family Radio will take all technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Family Radio will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption and or other security technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Information that Family Radio collects will not be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which Family Radio is heard or operates.
However, it should be understood that if you submit for publication on the website or over the air personal correspondence, such as letters of encouragement to Family Radio these may be used or published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.