Family Stations is looking for a Director of Donor Development with a robust fundraising leadership background and a strong commitment to serving Jesus Christ and reaching more people with God’s Word.
- Manage and grow our multi-million-dollar listener supported, non-profit ministry.
- Set and lead all fundraising goals.
- Build, manage, and execute all major donor communications (some travel required).
- Create, manage, and execute multiple donor development strategies and campaigns.
- Develop strategies and messaging for on-air fundraising support drives.
- Lead and collaborate on all fundraising initiatives across all departments.
- Mentor and guide mid-level donor development team member.
- Manage and expand opportunities for IRA, Stock, and Estate giving.
- Supporting all responsibilities of the Listener Service Team.
- Strong non-profit fundraising experience
- Motivating leader with self-driven, positive influence and excellent people skills
- Strong background in major donor development with a proven track record in obtaining major donor gifts
- Experience in donor event planning and execution
- Solid understanding of both the business and ministry aspects of fundraising
- Excellent verbal, organization, and time management skills
- Fundraising messaging skills for radio, print, email, and other media
- On-air fundraising experience
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Medical coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday’s
About Our Company
Family Stations, Inc. (“Family Radio”) is a legacy Christian non-profit religious multi-media ministry based in Franklin, Tennessee with its primary purpose to proclaim the Bible, the Word of God. Our culture is a nurturing and welcoming family environment.
Family Stations Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization and has a religious exemption that allows them to legally require a candidate for their open positions to sign a statement of faith.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org